Wednesday, July 11, 2012

VIDEO for homemade glue

I am going to post my video on homemade glue on youtube as well but not today my mother needs to check the video.........

WAITING FOR ANOTHER TIP DAY?Another Tip Day will be coming soonFriday would be the latest date for my Video Tune in tommorrow or and Friday for the video
Next monday is.......TIP DAY (the monday coming up)
                           Remmember.....
                                                     -THINK Different, ACT Differernt, BE Different

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting FOR tip Monday...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah this glue is great for projects like any glue you can buy from the store....thank you for subsribing sorry i forgot to make the vid i had gotton my pet turtle...♥MIA♥ that friday.......

      i now had her for a week and she loves it her new tank

      Delete