Monday, July 2, 2012

Personal

I will sometimes pu tin my personal life as farr as freinds+
I will also ask questions for you to answer

here are some ideas and stuff i can give you as long as you ask for it and if you repost you will put my name in it.....
Pop-tabs Braclet(REally cute and creative everone likes it my family absoultly loves it)
Pancake Recipe
Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Fried Chicken Recipe
Sopa Recipe
Sinkerdoodle Recipe++
Boondoggles....you may know them but you may not know there real name feelfree to search them up on youtube or on google
.......
in the mood to make or give grow a plant to a family member?
Teach you step by step post messages,comments or email how just comment ill will tell you in a way that makes you confronble

Those are some ideas but i got tons more.............see you soon hopefully...
               -THINK Different,ACT Different,BE Different

No comments:

Post a Comment