Monday, July 2, 2012

I love this song

LUKE BRYAN...i dont want this noght to end...
LUKE BRYAN...drunk on you...

Ilove saying this..........'He has a BEAUTIFUL voice'
WEll he does what else am i soposed to say?
ok my spell was bad...^in this sentence
WEll he cam edown to the GREELEY STAMPEDE..i was going to go but guess what......THE CONCERT WAS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People were comiong  down from nebraska,to greeley,co and from utah and wyoming.........we went to late We sould of been the first to get them but allwell i mean we life in the city were it all happens but where i live is close enough for his songs including...........JUSTIN MOORE and LUKE BRYAN'S song that are called...
Shake it for me.....
Drunk on You
I dont want this night to end
Rain is a good thang



I LOVE HIM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                              -THINK Different,ACT Different,BE Different

No comments:

Post a Comment