Friday, July 27, 2012

i finially made my video i will post it up later...:o(..BUt here are some stuff i will post it up by tommorrow for sure like from right now and tommrrow cause my mom needs to aprove of it :o) hopefully she does!!!!!!:o)

no ....................................reMakes what so ever.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this video will not go on youtube now but later on in the future....

i will always be making more vids at lease 1 vid per 2 weeks something to look up at..:o)
Remeber....
                                               -THINK Different, ACT Different, BE Different

:o)be different in your own ways!!!!:o)

3 comments:

  1. Cool...My mom says I can't post videos on youtube :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah she'll let me ask your mom and say .."you can watch them before they air"........what kind of stuff do you want in your vid...tutorrials advice random hair....slidshows so many varoids....

      Delete