Saturday, June 30, 2012

Answered Question #1


OK,
Do you eevr ask youself questions on why this or what that,etc.?
Well this is a question that someone emailed me the question.....(And I Quote)
"How do I know when my friend is getting tired of me?"_
angelicagmabiagil@gmail.com

My answer..."If she/he is a easy going friend just simply confront her, if the person isnt that easy going just say"Wow i think you are getting tired of me am Ithat boring' that ouht of put the question good if something goes wrong come back here for more Advise, trust me i will get everthing through" _ Me
There you go thanks for being the first to ask and keep asking and I am open to any other questions to who ever wants them wether you want them private or public
                                                                              
                                                                    
   -THINK Different,ACT Different,BE Different

3 comments:

  1. Angelica...I have gotten a bit annoyed with you on chat...but NEVER have I EVER lied to you about when I get off chat. Yes,I do feel bad leaving you there...but I have stuff to do.
    I hope you understand!

    P.S I was really tired last night...I really did go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh yeah i know i was well i will message you and like i said we dont need to chat everyday and like we can talk any otherd ay you act as if i wan tyou to chat with me everyday but you dont and i know you get annoyed alot so i dont matter when we chat we can chat wvwry other i day i dont really care cause we chat for 15 mins and you leave to do something or idk what you do but it dont mtter it is cause you always choose the times and i have to sqeese into your times and liek stop doing stuff with my grandma(go to her house)and i feel as if i am the one who follows you cause i fit into your into your times and maybe we sould not chat for a while but like ever other day or like when we are on maybe not if you play your games and ill do my own thing cause you do your stuff so i will stop chatting with you as much because there are times that i think that we get so annoyed with eachother that we just start fighting so time alone could be good so yeah and i knwo you do stuff so liek you can do your stuff and ill do stuff that i have nothing to cause our family doesnt have the money to do the stuff like what you guys do and it is not familys fault everything just happens we dont know hwy but it happens so live life to where you can handle it

      Delete
    2. and because you say your dad wants to you to go to bed but you get off chat but get on another chat so amybe you sould like just say like..i dont wan to ttalk please get out of my face or like i dont want to chat let me play my game cause i dont easly get offended unless you bring my family into this


      ohh yeah,and you sould listen to you dad cause if you take him for granted (i am not saying you do)but one day he wont be there to tell you to go to bed but one day niether will your mom though as well

      Delete